SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM MEMBERS
Erik Chaussee, Princial
Mary Jo Thomas
The mission of Grace Abbott Elementary School is to guarantee that each maximizes his/herpotential in acquiring the character assets and academic skills necessary for personal excellence and responsible citizenship in a global society by engaging all leaners through effective instructional practices and diverse programs while fostering partnerships between family, school, and community.
• All students will meet or exceed district and state standards; the achievement gap between subgroups will decrease annually; and overall performance on national, district and state assessments will increase annually.
• Each student will set and achieve challenging educational goals tailored to his/her abilities, interests and aspirations.
• All students will develop and consistently demonstrate character traits and positive behaviors necessary for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
BUILDING STRATEGIES AND SPECIFIC RESULTS
1. We will develop and implement plans to increase student achievement in order to meet or
exceeds district and state standards.
2. We will develop and implement plans to further address behavior at Abbott in order to increase the
engagement and achievement of students.
3. We will develop and implement plans to increase students’ capacity in college and career
4. We will develop and implement plans to partner with families and the community to support the
social and academic success of students.
School Improvement Team
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|